Saturday, November 20, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine!

The sweet smell of incense
   can make you feel good,
   but true friendship
   is better still. 
 Proverbs 27:9



Sorry for the quality of these pictures... they were taken on my cell phone!
 
I am in Arkansas this weekend to visit my best friend, Hannah! When I visit her I also get to visit some pretty awesome people. Her boyfriend, Josh and her roommate, Kaitlin! We had a scavenger hunt/bonfire last night with their YoungLife group and we had a blast! Sometimes you don't realize how bad you need a break from "life" and just have fun. When I laughed uncontrollably for the first time with Hannah last night I realized how long it had been since I had laughed like that! I needed it! :) Thank you, Jesus for allowing FUN to happen in our lives. 
He will yet fill your mouth 
with laughter and your
lips with shouts of joy! 
Job 8:21






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!