Tuesday, October 4, 2011

God is SO cool!

I shared with you about Christian a few posts ago... if you didn't read it, do it NOW! :) 


Since Mom left El Salvador she has been on the hunt for a new chair for him. His was just NOT cutting it (as you can tell from the picture). 

She has been in contact with several people and places.

She was emailed, called, and everything she knew to do. 


She was DILIGENT. 

AND it paid off! 


We found Christian a chair!!!! :)

The Therapy and Learning Center in Jackson, TN donated a chair for us to have! 

They are AWESOME!!!!!! 

The chair is perfect. :) 


It is in GREAT condition, it is comfortable, has head support, and reclines! 

He is GOING to LOVE it. I pray. 

And I pray that he has more SMILES and LAUGHS to go along with his new chair! :) 

Now, we just have to get it there! It's huge and bulky! Please pray that the airlines will be gracious and generous with us transporting this chair! It is SOOOO important! :) 



Just thought I'd leave ya with a couple more smiles! Those smiles mean more to me than anything at this point! :) I have a video of him laughing but I can't seem to find it to upload it! :( 

Just go back and look at that first picture I put of him on this post and then come back and look at the last few! Doesn't even look like the same kid! That's what LOVE does! :) 
And I can't wait to share some more! :)

God is SO cool to allow me the blessing of meeting these kids and improving their lives! :) I can't WAIT to be back in El Salvador! 

And P.S. I want to share as much about my trip as possible while I'm  home... If you have or know of any churches, groups, classes, or whatever that would like me to come share, let me know! I LOVE to tell people about these children that are so dear to my heart and most importantly to God's heart! :)

P.S.S. Sorry about this random post with lots of smiley faces and exclamation marks and CAPS but I'm EXCITED about this!!! :) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!