Sunday, June 26, 2011

Yesterday, we had a great day of traveling. Although, everyone was pretty tired since we traveled all night and all day! We got here, ate lunch, and went to CIPI to visit the kids for about an hour. It was hard to be there and not see my sweet Carlos! But there were many more kiddos there wanting some love and attention! 


We just finished up our first full day in El Salvador! It was a good day.We went to a church service this morning. They were so welcoming! It was such a sweet church. A few of the members stayed in the church during the sermon and a few went to the children. We shared the Parable of the Lost Sheep with the children and we had a couple coloring sheets for them to do.

This afternoon, we had the chance to take the boys of CISNA to the movies. It was a good time to get them out of their "home" and let them be normal kids for a while. :) They enjoyed it and I enjoyed watching them! They all got popcorn and cokes and insisted we share with them! 

Eduardo spotted me before I saw him and called me by name! Makes me feel so good that they remember me!

:)


Tomorrow we are going to San Martin to visit and love on some "kids" with special needs! It is always a good day! And we will visit the AIDS orphanage as well! Gonna be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!