Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blessed!

I'm Blessed. That sums just about all of it up for me. 


I'm blessed to be in El Salvador. 


I'm blessed to have made these friends. 



I'm blessed to be considered a friend by them. 




I'm blessed to spend these days with them. 



I'm blessed to love them. 



I'm blessed to be loved by them.



I'm blessed to share God's love with them.


I'm blessed to get to know their stories, their pasts. 


I'm blessed and inspired by what they've come through.



I'm blessed.


And I'm so unworthy of these blessings. 

But SO THANKFUL. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and they are blessed by you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed darling! The work that God is doing through you is incredible!
    I have noticed that when we are blessings to others we get blessed in the process! When we pour out God pours back in. It is a continuous flow!
    Praying for ya, and love ya darling! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. You are a very beautiful wonderful person. You are very caring, loving and kind. You are a hero to every child, and every adult's who's lives you have touched. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. i love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!