Friday, March 30, 2012

Time with my Gracie

Gracie is getting so big.

She is growing up so fast.

It is so easy to stay focused on how she is behaving, what she is doing wrong, how she needs to stop doing certain things... that I forget she is still a kid.

I forget that she needs to just play. To just goof off. To just run wild and free.

Yesterday, I had the chance to spend some time with just her.

It didn't last a long time. But I made it a point to let her be a kid and I would just play with her.

We had lots of fun.

We raced... a LOT. I'm sooooo out of shape! :)

We swang.


We see-sawed.

We slid.


We played in the "desert".

We climbed.

And it was so nice to just be with her.

Sometimes it is good to remember what it is like to be a kid...forget the worries... and maybe even forget the rules... and just have some fun. :)

It does a heart good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!