Monday, April 30, 2012

Heading back...

This time next week I will be back in El Salvador! :) 

I'm so excited to be heading back and staying for 2 weeks. I've been missing those babies something awful!

I really hoped to get to ES in March but it just didn't work out...but let me tell you, April FLEW by and now my trip is here. I can't believe how fast this year is going.


While I'm SUPER excited to go to ES- I'm kinda fretting about leaving home.

Clint is heading to Canada for possibly 3-4 months this summer to work. While I support him completely, he may have to leave while I'm gone to ES. I really hope he doesn't have to. But he probably won't get much notice as to when he has to leave.

I am just praying that he will be able to be home until I get home so that I can give him a real goodbye and not a maybe goodbye when I leave for ES.

I know that sounds a bit crazy but you know how love is. :)

Anyway, I'll be updating my blog as much as possible while I'm there and I'm so very super excited that my friend Hailey is going with me! :)


I LOVE taking people and letting them meet the kids and fall in love with orphans. And I don't get to see Hailey much since she lives in Georgia so I've even more excited to spend a WHOLE week with her.

I can't wait to reunite with the children and some amazing friends! :)

Please be in prayer for our trips and watch for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!