Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthay, Mom! :)

 Today is my mom's birthday! She is 55 today! :) I know she's glad that I told that. :) This lady is something special!

This lady has protected me, guided me, sheltered me, and prayed me through MANY things! It doesn't matter the situation. 
We've been through marriages, divorces, fights, break ups, decisions, a dozen moves... 

 Even though the lady is ALWAYS late, I mean ALWAYS, I still love her! 

She's an amazing mom and Grammy. 

And she is the BEST administrator that the Americare company has! And I can say that because she's my mom!! The Etheridge House is her ministry and she takes it as seriously as she can. She does such an amazing job with that place and also the community. 

She has been through so much in her lifetime... but she knows that the Lord loves her and we love her and that's all that matters! And this woman is Happy! She knows that your attitude makes all situations better and has taught us to be joyful in all that we do.
She has always supported me in my decisions. Especially now. She helps every way she can. She never discourages me from doing what God is calling me to do! I absolutely CAN'T wait for her to meet all my babies in El Salvador! She'll be an amazing "Grammy" to all those kids! 

I hope you know how much I love you! Even when I'm grumpy and irritable.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!!!! YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!