Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life to the Fullest.

So, lately my life has been busy, crazy, and all other things that life is for us. Although, it has been crazy busy I have still been living it up. :)

For a couple months I was staying a lot with a lady at the Etheridge House. I watched this sweet lady get closer and closer to Heaven each day. And finally last week, I watched her leave this Earth and enter into Heaven with Jesus. It was a bittersweet moment for us all. She needed to let go. But watching her grown children say goodbye to their mama was tough. Something I hope I don't have to do. I'm praying for the Lord's return before I have to say goodbye to any one of my loved ones! But don't we all!? :)

Last week was my Spring Break. And if you know me, you know I left town! haha. I went to Nashville the first weekend I was off and spent time with Josh Goodson, Matt, and Kristen Blake. :) It was good times! Josh aka Goodie and Matt are Souled Out friends. I have known them for a few years now and they are awesome friends. We always have fun together!

We went to the Parthenon. It was pretty cool! And it was a gorgeous day!!!

People enjoying the wonderful weather :)

Then on Tuesday, I went over to Arkansas to hang out with the Compton family! Doug, Amy, and the boys are so awesome to me. They always allow me to come hang out and just chill! I also got to hang out with Jordon! She's awesome!!

Levi, Lane, and me! The sweet, rowdy, all boys! 

In the middle of all this traveling and such... I've just enjoyed being with family. We had a day at my dad's house for his birthday. We also had a grill out at Callye's, just because we could. :) I love time with the fam. Enjoy the pics. :)





Gracie made EVERYONE try to throw a rock to the pond!

 

She even tried. :)

Looks like she was a little disgusted!

Then sweet Snow White showed up!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!