Monday, March 29, 2010

2 Posts 1 Day

I am sorry to post again but I was on Reece's Rainbow today (imagine that!!) and I saw this picture. I've seen it a few times and this little boy just keeps catching my eye!! He's so darn cute! :) And I noticed today that he has NO money in his adoption fund! :( So, if you're in a giving mood just click here and click on donate! And make sure you put in the memo line for Luke (Russia)! :) How could you NOT love that little face?!?! I wish I could bring him home! Maybe YOU can!! ;)


Here is his info: Luke was born with a minor ASD. There is suspicion of optical atropht (some vision concerns), but this is common in children with Down Syndrome. He was born at 37 weeks with the corn wrapped around his neck, but look at how he glows!! That smile is SO SO sweet! Click here for more info!!


And here's another pic of him just because he is SO SO cute!!! :) He needs a FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!