Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update on Carlos...

Chris went back to visit Carlos today. While there, Carlos' birth mom came. It  was a pretty big deal since she was an abusive parent. They weren't sure if she was going to be able to see him or not. Chris wasn't sure how he felt about it, either.
They did let her see him.

I can't seem to figure out why she would want to see him now, since she is part (if not most) of the reason he is where he is today. I struggle with my feelings towards her. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and think that she has had a change of heart. But I can't bear to think that she is going to hurt (physically or emotionally) Carlos again. I'm not sure if he is even aware that it's her. But anyway, Chris has found a nurse that will stay with Carlos so he won't be alone. She seems from her picture that she is really sweet and should take good care of our Carlos. Chris said it was love at first sight for the nurse when she saw Carlos! :) Praise God. I feel better now knowing that someone will be there to love on him. He has improved today. Praise God again! :) It's still tough to be here and not there but I am feeling better. God is faithful and I know He placed this nurse in Carlos' life to look after him. :) Thanks for the prayers but continue!

This is Carlos hanging on the Chris's hand yesterday! :( He didn't want to let go.
This is Carlos and his new nurse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!