Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

Well, of course, I could put my mom! And I could put my sisters... but they know that they inspire me! They always have inspired me! But today, I am going to talk about Hannah. Hannah inspires me to be a stronger Christian. She inspires me to live life to the fullest. She inspires me to be for Christ no matter who else is. Hannah has been through a LOT in her lifetime, but yet her love for the Lord has never been shaken. She stands strong in her faith, knowing that the Lord has never abandoned her. She has trusted in the Lord when everyone around her has betrayed her trust. She has done all of this with a huge smile on her face. She is so strong and that inspires me every day. We have only known each other for a little less than 4 years. But on that day we met, in the 8 hour car ride with ultimately a stranger, I knew this girl was special. I knew we'd be friends forever. We got in the car in Olive Branch, MS as strangers and got out of the car in Columbus, GA as best friends. And we have been ever since. I love her. And I thank God for her and how she inspires me. :) She's pretty legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!