Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Brad! :)

Well, I know I've been slacking on my 30 posts (I did good for a while)!! But today I want to dedicate a post to my awesome B-I-L, Brad!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

God has blessed our family tremendously with Brad. He was the brave man who entered our hormonal, estrogen filled family all by himself. He was the pioneer! He not only got Callye, he got all of us! And he's done a wonderful job! If you know us, when you get one of us, you end up with ALL of us!! And he's taken the job seriously and looked out and taken care of all of us.

He and Callye started dating when I was only 13 or 14.  So, Brad has been around for a WHILE. He has taken such good care of Callye and now takes amazing care of Gracie. He's a good daddy, husband, and brother. :) He even threatened to move me and Hilary in with them when we were going through our "wild" stage.

God gave me the best brother I could ever have when Callye married Brad. We fight, get on each others' nerves, and pick on each other, but what brother/sister duo doesn't?!

Thanks, Brad for all you do! And for loving us as your own sisters. Happy Birthday!!! I love you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sis! Love ya like a sister (inside joke). I have enjoyed being part of the family, evening if it was, at times, trying. I am honored by your post. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!