Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Well, There are many places that I would love to travel to just for fun. I would love to go out West. See the Grand Canyon, the Rocky Mountains, California, Seattle, etc. When God called me to missions, I knew that I would be traveling, but just not to where I wanted to go for FUN. :) Somewhere I want to go for missions is Africa. I love the places I have been already. Nicaragua and El Salvador. I love those places. But I wanna see Africa. I am not sure that I'm being called to live in Africa. I just want to go there. The children and those eyes that they have... I wanna see it. I wanna see those children and love on them. I wanna love on the parents of these children who can't afford to feed them or care for them. There's a lot of sadness and desperation in Africa, but there's a lot of hope. I wanna experience that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!