Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

I know that we all have insecurities. I have mine. I just don't know exactly what it is. I know that I hate my weight. I don't like certain things about myself. I wish that I worked harder. I wish I had more self-discipline. I am just not sure that those are insecurities. I know I have a few but I try not to dwell on them. I feel that the devil uses those against you. And they impair your work for the Lord. So, I try to just be who God made me and try my best each day. :) It doesn't really go with the title post but that's the best I'm gonna give. :) I deal with my insecurities enough that I don't need all of you knowing them!!! Haha. :) And like I said, I try not to think of them often. The devil does a good enough job on his own with reminding me of them. Get thee behind me, satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!