Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Charlie has a home!! :)


Sweet little Charlie from the side of my page has a new home! His forever family has found him and are beginning the process of bringing him home! I am so happy. Please join me in praying for his family and the long process that they have to go through to get him. It will be tiring, expensive, stressful, and everything else. BUT it will be so worth it! If you would like to donate to his fund just click here! 




Over the past few days I have been "blog-surfing". I find blogs from Reece's Rainbow of people in each stage of their adoption process. It is so interesting and sweet to me. I love to see these families doing all that they possibly can to get their babies home! I love it when I see the face of a child, whose picture I have looked at, be moved to the new commitments page!! Although, a twinge of me in kinda jealous! I am so ready to begin the process of adoption. I am not being very patient. I am ready to be married to the right man who will go down this road along side me and will be as excited as me! Is it weird that as a 23 year old girl I can NOT wait to do this?! Sometimes I feel like it is.... But I am thankful that God is calling me to do this. I am just glad that He is calling ME. Because I KNOW that He could find someone better. I feel so inadequate sometimes. 


Until that time I decided to become a Prayer Warrior for a child from Reece's Rainbow. All you have to do is click here and read this page. It is FREE and easy to do. It is the least we can do, right? :) I will leave you with some verses that I have found about taking ACTION to help the orphans and "fatherless".


  • Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans... James 1:27
  • A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, IS God in His Holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families. Psalms 68: 5&6
  • It is not the will of Your Father that one of these little ones should perish. Matthew 18:14
  • Remember those...who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering. Hebrews 13:3
  • This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us...let us not love with word or tongue, but with action and in truth. 1 John 3:16-18
  • "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know Me, Declares te Lord." Jeremiah 22:16
  • I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!