Thursday, August 5, 2010

Picnik!

I have found a new love! And past-time! It's picnik.com! I've used it before to do some small things (my blogger header). But, I had a little too much fun on there the other night. :) I tried to make one of everyone on our El Salvador trip. I just wanted to share them on here, too! Tell me what ya think! :)

And I was gonna put captions on them and say things such as: "This is my favorite", "I love this one!", and so on...but they are all my faves and I love them all. So saving myself the trouble of captioning every one of them...I will say it here. And I think I already have, I love them all! :)

2 comments:

  1. love the pics .. how did you get the letering to move around on picnik .. I can't seem to figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL .. nevermind I figured it out

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!