Sunday, October 10, 2010

On Wednesday, we took the kids with special needs back to the beach! We took them in July and decided to do it again! This time we took about twice as many and at the last minute decided to take the teen moms/pregnant teens with us. It was such a good day. It is SO amazing to see kids that are normally trapped in wheelchairs and/or cribs FREE and able to have fun and laugh! I am so blessed to be trusted with such amazing angels of God. These kids have it all right. They know all they have to do in life is LOVE. It is just a sad reality that most of these kids are not loved in return. I hope they felt that love on Wednesday and I pray the feeling stays with them for a LONG time.

On the way! Leigh Ann and Salvador! :)

Chelsie and Natalie (the sweetest most cuddly thing, EVER!)

Carson and Brian aka Spitter!


Chillin' on the blankets! They sure beat a crib for a while! And especially with the ocean breeze and sunshine! :)

I love love love this boy!!! Ernesto!

I almost didn't put this up because it really looks like sweet Ernesto is in a LOT of pain which is inflicted by me, but I don't think that's the case....or atleast I hope not! :)

Mario. His eyes are so beautiful!

Getting in the ocean! The kids really LOVED it!

They also loved time in the pool!!

The Tias didn't want these kids to miss out on the cookies so they mixed up oreos and milk! :) It smelled good! These sweet girl is Doris. She is precious and a little monkey!

On the way home :( Not wanting to give him back! And I don't think he wanted to go back either.   

We were worn out after this day but it was so worth it. I also got to see Carlos when I got back to Cipi. I kissed on him and held him for only about 10 minutes. I kissed him for each person that I could think of that had been praying for him! Which was a LOT!! He smiled and even giggled! I didn't have my camera and no one was in the room to witness it but it surely was a precious moment between the 2 of us! I will miss that boy so much. I did meet with Karmina who works for Isna (the government offices over the orphanages) and she gave me some good news in which I will be sharing SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Who are you and where are you? What a beautiful life of giving and ministry you are living out. I'm adding you to my google reader so I can live vicariously through you. Wonderful! Thanks for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!