Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1. I am the baby... and always will be!
2. I've been spoiled by not only my mom but my two big sisters...
3. I had kidney surgery when I was ten months old. I was very sick which led to much of the spoiling :)
4. My daddy left when I was two... but I would have it no other way. This way I don't remember things.
5. I am the only Merany I know. Thanks MOM. :)
6. No one EVER gets my name right on the first try. EVER!
7. I have only ever had one grandparent. My Granny.
8. The residents at the Etheridge House have been my "grandparents" and I wouldn't trade them for anything or anyone. They've filled that void. Some more than others!
9. My two big sisters are my best friends...
10. God gave me the best brother ever when Callye married Brad. And they together gave me my wonderful, crazy, high maintenance, dramatic, and adorable niece, Gracie! 
11. Quoting movies with Hilary is one of my favorite things to do. Even though all of my quotes are from Hope Floats, StepMom, or Remember the Titans. :)
12. I tend to talk very ghetto when I get tired or when I'm around certain people! :) It's fun.
13.  Souled Out Church Camp is one of my FAVORITE times of year!!! By far!!!! :)
14. I LOVE spending time in El Salvador and Nicaragua.
15. I love that I know the calling that the Lord has placed on my life.... Now we just have to make it happen! It's getting closer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!