Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 4 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

This one is TOUGH.

Who takes a picture of something that you wish you could forget?!?! I know I usually take pictures of things I'd like to remember. There are things in my life that I wish I could forget. Things that I have done that have carried me farther away from the Lord. Things that did not benefit me or the Kingdom. But I know those things, in turn, made me wiser. Made me more aware of the devil's tactics. Romans 8:28 says "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." So even those things I DO wish I could forget... I know they worked out for the good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!