Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory.

 This one is a tie as well... 

One of my favorite memories in my first trip to Nicaragua. I didn't know it at the time but it was the beginning of a life long love for missions. I never dreamed that the Lord would open up a love in me for this. I had never even been on a mission trip, much less out of the country! I changed on that trip and I will never ever be the same. Now, the Lord has called me to missions. Called me to do that my whole life. And I couldn't be  happier about it. If I hadn't of gone on that first trip I would have never known that calling on my life! :)



Another of my favorite memories is my very first D-Group at Souled Out! I had been to Souled Out numerous times but had never had my own D-Group! I grew tremendous amounts by just leading girls. When you are a leader you are held accountable. You have to be more mindful of your decisions. There are still not many decisions that I make without wondering how it would affect these girls if they knew what decision I was making. I am so thankful for the experiences and growth that I have encountered in my D-Groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!