Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh.

There is NO possible way that I can just pick ONE. I have too many fun times and hilarious friends. So I will post a few. :)

I just LOVE the expressions on both Mom and Gracie's faces! :) Too funny!

Oh Chepe. He is at San Martin in El Salvador. I was sitting in front of him and he would pull my hair then cross his arms real fast. I would turn around and say, "CHEPE!" And he'd said, "NO, NO" with the HUGEST grin on his face! He did it OVER AND OVER!
This is Doug. ALL. THE. TIME. :)

Oh, Chris Trammel. This was his hand at the end of the game.... The point of the game is to get RID of your cards!!! I think he ended up with almost 200 points from this hand.

haha. My sisters, Nuff' said! LOVE them.

FUN TIMES at Souled Out. I love Danielle's face. She closes her eyes in EVERY picture with a flash! :) 

I love fun times and laughs. :)

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!