Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Ok, I stole this idea from Bekah because I could NOT think of a better one! :)

If I had a picture of myself in the future I would post it. That's who I'd like to trade places with for one day. I'd like to see who I married. Where I'm living. How many kids I have. Where my relationship with the Lord is. How well I've obeyed Him and how well I've followed His calling on my life. I wanna see if I'm living in another country and what kinda work I'll be doing. I think if I could just see a glimpse then I would relax. I am not in too big a hurry to get married but I'd like to know that I AM gonna get married. I sure don't want/need kids right now but I'd like to see how many I'll be having. And how many will be adopted and biological. I'd like to just see. Then, I'd be happy to come back to now and enjoy some time being me and living out God's will. But, that can't happen so I'll just try my best. Knowing that God is there and guiding me to be WHO HE wants me to be.

Wouldn't you like to see yourself in the future, too?! Just for a little while?

1 comment:

  1. We were talking about this last night at community group and how if we had seen where we are now it would have totally overwhelmed us. One girl (who dated her now hubby for almost 8 years) said if she had know it would have been so long when they first started dating she wouldn't have ever given him the time of day. Now they are happily married.

    Daniel at our 10 year anniversary sat at the edge of Lake Michigan with our adopted son and talked about how we never would have imagined this being our life. But we are so happy to be where we are since God is the one who has brought us on this journey.

    I can't wait to see what the future holds for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!