Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Georgia Bound!!! :) :) :)

Thursday, I am heading out for Columbus, GA! :) My good friend Josh Goodson (Goodie) is getting married!!


I am so happy for him!!!

BUT...


I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to get to hang out with these guys: 

Introducing my favorite Georgia people!!!! :) Yayayayay!!!!!!!! 


These 3 amigos are gonna be reunited!!! :) :) We always have so so so much fun together! 

See??

Matt Blake and Kristen... whom I've not seen since THEIR wedding last June!! :) So happy to see them!!! :)

Herro!! This crazy boy is Adam Bounds!!! He's hilarious and I love hanging out with him! 

Coco!!! :) Brian Cohen is one of my favorites!! :) 



Blake!! :) Hopefully we'll get the chance to ride around and make more memories like this one!!! Although, Hannah is choking me!!! :) hahaha. Always fun with Blake! 



And this HOTT piece of man is my boyfriend!! Jose!! :) I am hoping to see him this weekend while I am in Georgia!!

This trip is so special to me because I won't be at Souled Out this year! :( This is where our friendships have formed. I have made so many memories with these friends and am so ready to make some more!!! Look back next week for pictures from this weekend! :) :) :) Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :) Thanks!